Wednesday, May 22, 2013

people's beliefs

People can live and work peacefully when they love ,what they do and people around them. My belief is in God because my family beliefs in him. My believes help me shape my opinion because they are important to me I value my family  because they're important to me. Something  that my family value are : gold,money,reasources,culture,and love. We value money because is important so we could live. We value gold because other people don't have gold and its expensive to buy. We value resources because not everyone have reassouces.We appreciate our resources .We value our culture because where my parents come from their culture has to be valueable.We value everything we have because we think its important to our lives. We value love because we love our family. Not everybody has somebody to love. Some parents don't give love to their children or family .We also believe in freedom because we think some day other countries will have freedom and we hope they get some.

No comments:

Post a Comment