Wednesday, May 29, 2013

blog #4

        I have learned about poaching ,how is works, and how is effecting our world. I have learned poachers, scientist, society, government, and our perspectives. I have also learned about words that I didn't their acknowledge its meaning. The affections and how to stop poaching was also learned. Many different, amazing animals had decreased in population due to the poaching of animals. We had also found interesting, the fact that poachers only poach 10 different animals that are being endangered.
       I had difficulties finding the meaning of poaching and researching about how poaching affects society in many different ways. I needed to look for clear, understandable articles that included the poaching of animals, however it had high level words that I couldn't understand so well. This made my topic seem harder than it was but nothing stop me from learning the definitions of several words. The article had many different concessions on whether the poaching of animals was bad or wrong. Many articles had gave me the pros and cons of poaching but according to most of them poaching is illegal. I have to admit that this topic was really interesting and challenging.
      

No comments:

Post a Comment